An international interactive course presented online
Come join us while we explore the creative and stimulating power of
Thinking At the Edge. We will help you open the mystery behind TAE
through playful and meaningful exercises. We address beginners who are curious for about TAE and proficient TAEers.
We are now in our second year and look forward to continue
... exploring the spirit of TAE
... finding our own meanings behind words
... accessing pieces of Music and Art, Texts in a Focusing/TAE way and
experiencing it’s bodily resonance
... discussing your own questions and issues with TAE
Six web-based 2-hour-classes
Mondays 9.30 am – 11.30 am Pacific Time (convert to your time)
- January 22, 2018
- February 26
- March 26
- April 23
- May 21
- June 25
Costs and Payment
- $120.00 for six classes, paid in advance.
- A percentage will go to The International Focusing Institute.
- Please pay in advance by Paypal to atasteofTAE@gmail.com
- Or send your check to Wendi S. Maurer
- Please note "A Taste of TAE."
- The classes are taught through Zoom. The information to get easy
access will be sent upon payment.
- The number of participants will be limited to 20.
- Those who miss a class will be provided with the course-documents.
Questions and further Information
Please address your questions to
Wendi Maurer or Hanspeter Mühlethaler
We are looking forward to meeting you soon on Zoom
8813 Villa La Jolla Drive, #2002
La Jolla, CA 92037
Dr. Hanspeter Mühlethaler
Physicist, Focusing Trainer TIFI
4600 Olten, Switzerland
+41 79 619 9519