We invite you to an experiential workshop, where you will explore the creative and stimulating power of Thinking At the Edge, TAE. Through playful and meaningful exercises in which you connect in a TAE way to music, art, and pieces of literature, you will experience how new meanings will emerge for your understanding of your being in the world. We will teach you what we mean by connecting in a TAE way, including how our bodily feeling is affected by what we see, hear and read.
Dates and Times
Five Wednesdays 11:00 am - 2:00 pm EST (New York Time)
August 31 – (your time)
September 14 - (your time)
September 28 - (your time)
October 12 - (your time)
October 26 - (your time)
- The classes are taught through Zoom. The information to get easy access will be sent upon payment.
- The number of participants will be limited.
- Recordings will be provided after each class.
- Understanding English is required, however we encourage you to use your native language when in pairs and
hopefully the group can help you translate. Hanspeter also speaks German and French.
Registration and Payment
- US $ or CHF 220.00 for five classes, paid in advance.
- US $ or CHF 200.00 before August 1st, 2022. Former students have early bird pricing.
Cost includes documentation and voice recording.
A percentage goes to The International Focusing Institute.
- through PayPal and credit cards on Wendi's website - drwendimaurer.com.
- send your check to Wendi S. Maurer, Ph.D., 3252 Holiday Court, #101; La Jolla, CA 92037
Please note "A Taste of TAE."
- Bank Transfer on Hanspeter Mühlethaler’s account
IBAN CH05 0900 0000 3162 8611 3, BIC POFICHBEXXX, PostFinance AG, CH-3000 Bern
3252 Holiday Court, #225;
La Jolla, CA 92037